fbpx
logo

ArmorAll Pakistan Social Media Management

Project Description

ArmorAll is a an American brand dealing in car care products & cleaning supplies. CENTERSPREAD was tasked to manage their Social Media profile.

Being a niche based brand, they wanted to engage their current audience and gain new customers as well. We followed the 80/20 ration for producing content. 80% being education & engaging posts including tips to take care of your car & car related quizzes. These received organic engagement and served to attract viewers to buy products displayed through the remaining 20% promotional posts done once a week.

We were able to increase followers & engagement organically simply by producing quality content consistently.

 

Project Details

In Portfolios